OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The contest is open only to those who sign up on the KBON.com website and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to businesses of Louisiana and is void where prohibited by law. Your business may enter contest once per month if not chosen in past. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of KBON 101.1, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting the beginning of each month and ending around end of each month.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the contest site, located at KBON.com. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of KBON 101.1. You may enter your business only once per month and you must fill in the information requested. An attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of KBON 101.1.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive $1000 in Radio advertising & $1000 in digital advertising . The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by KBON 101.1. The prize is nontransferable. Advertising must be used in one month within three months of the date you won. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for KBON 101.1 to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners will be notified within five (5) days following the winner selection. Winners of the contest will be selected by hand. KBON employees will choose the business that writes the best “What makes your business Louisiana Proud and why is it deserving to win $2000 in FREE advertising”. KBON 101.1 shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one week from the first time award notification has been made the winner forfeits its winning.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER KBON 101.1 WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that KBON 101.1, anyone acting on behalf of KBON 101.1, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: KBON 101.1 reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contests. In such case, KBON 101.1 may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by KBON 101.1. KBON 101.1 reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who violates these Terms & Conditions.
KBON 101.1 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same business in the same month.
By entering the contest, you agree to be contacted by KBON 101.1.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless KBON 101.1 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Louisiana, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: KBON 101.1 at 109 South 2nd Street, Eunice, La 70535 Requests must be received no later than end of following month of contest.